Handmade glass beads, unique jewellery, accessories, bead making workshops, paper mâché, ceramics and embroidery
I have enjoyed making my own glass beads in my garden studio on the Isle of Wight since 2005.
The process involves melting the end of a glass rod in a flame, then wrapping the molten glass around a steel rod. Dozens of colours and a vast array of techniques means the scope for unique bead designs is almost limitless.
I like to use my beads to make bead sets, key rings and simply strung, but striking jewellery. Do take a look at my gallery or visit my Etsy shop or Instagram page via the links below to see my work.
When I’m not engrossed in making beads, I love creating quirky paper mâché characters, ceramics and embroidery.
Glass bead making workshops are available in my studio for 1-3 people. Please CLICK HERE for more details.
News for 2022
- Open Studios - Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th July 2022!
- My shop is now all in one place, click on Etsy icon below to take a look.
- Quay Arts, Newport, PO30 5BD
- Chessell Pottery Cafe, PO41 0UE
- La Wode, Bembridge, PO35 5XN
- Seahorse Yarns and Crafts, New Milton, BH25 5SZ